Subject: Request for Information – Ownership Certificate / Title Search for Aircraft ES-PVP
From: "Benjamin Artana" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2025 23:15:48 +0300

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing on behalf of a client to kindly request information regarding
the procedure to obtain an ownership certificate or conduct a title search
for the following aircraft registered in Estonia:

*	Registration Mark: ES-PVP

We would appreciate if you could advise us on the applicable requirements,
forms to be completed, associated fees (if any), and the estimated
processing time.

Should you require any additional details to process our request, please
do not hesitate to let us know.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Best regards,

Benjamín R. Artana

Asociado

--

Romero Zapiola, Clusellas & Sluga

Corrientes 345, Piso 3, CABA, Argentina

--

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

(+54) 9 11 4312-6000